Due to unforeseen circumstances, this webinar is being rescheduled. Register below to be notified when a new date is confirmed.
Imagine what it’d feel like if you had the knowledge to make healthier choices around food, to improve your diet and physical health.
For example, what if you could:
- Keep on top of your weight through better portion control?
- Enhance your mood by better balancing your diet?
- Boost your confidence through cooking more nutritious meals?
- Improve your overall wellbeing, and feel happier and healthier every day?
If this is the type of lifestyle you want to build for yourself, join this free webinar hosted by healthy eating expert Aneta Hutek to discover expert techniques and tips to help you make it happen.
You'll learn about:
- Different food groups and what they mean for your diet
- Gut health and nutrition
- How the food you eat affects your mental health
- What exactly sugar does to your body
Register your place below – limited spaces available!
When and where
Date: 9 March 2023
Time: 12:00–13:00 UK time
Save your place below:
Meet the presenter
Aneta Hutek is a nutrition and public health professional with over 15 years’ experience supporting the delivery of community-based public health programmes, in both frontline and managerial roles. She has always been incredibly passionate about helping communities and making a difference through her work.