Being a Marketing and communications volunteer
Reporting to the Foothold Communications Officer, our volunteer will play a key role in assisting the fundraising & communications team to raise awareness and support of Foothold.
We’re looking for someone who is a great communicator, enthusiastic and has previous experience in either marketing/communications or social media through work or volunteering.
- Support with the creation and scheduling of engaging digital content, including email and social media
- Co-ordinate the consent process for our blog and community story content
- Support with content on the website as required
- Contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of campaigns through analysis of analytics and other data
- Monitor the shared inbox and liaise with community members as required
- Conduct research and present back findings
- Support with the creation of content for, and coordination of, our webinar programme
- Support with updating and maintaining our Beacon database
Our ideal volunteer will have:
- Experience of managing WordPress websites
- Ability to develop creative design that is in line with brand guidelines
- Knowledge of Canva/other design tools
- Good understanding of social media and current trends
- Knowledge of email-building tools
- Experience conducting research and analysis
- Knowledge of CRM databases
- Good organisation and people skills
Training and support:
- Induction and essential training for the role.
- Access to online resources/regular training.
- Regular support and guidance from the fundraising & communications team and your Volunteer Manager
- Role-related expenses.
Step 1: Complete a short application form.
Step 2: We’ll invite you to an informal chat about the role.
We’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions or just want to chat about the role, please contact our volunteering team manager Beverley Archer: [email protected]